• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Aftermarket Skis and Exhaust

lhdriller

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
03 Viper
2017 LTX-LE
I'm looking to see who has installed aftermarket skis and exhaust and how its working out. I have everything stock so far and skis suck big time. I do mostly lake riding and often run in powder.
What kind of sounds are people getting from aftermarket exhaust?

Flip a coin on the exhaust. Curve, SLP Mohawks and Pilot 6.9's ski's all get good reviews

I'm running Curve skis and Hurricane Hindle exhaust. Very happy with both. Great handling and performance.

Curve Skis - did some research and listened to some first hand recommendations from this site. The skis perform great from stock and you can't go wrong.

Hurricane Hindle - they were the first to answer my calls and many questions. They stand behind their products and in my opinion it is a great option from stock. Sounds and performs great.

It'll come down to personal preference...and with my personal experience you can't go wrong with these products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running Curve skis and Hurricane Hindle exhaust. Very happy with both. Great handling and performance.

Curve Skis - did some research and listened to some first hand recommendations from this site. The skis perform great from stock and you can't go wrong.

Hurricane Hindle - they were the first to answer my calls and many questions. They stand behind their products and in my opinion it is a great option from stock. Sounds and performs great.

It'll come down to personal preference...and with my personal experience you can't go wrong with these products.

What exactly do the curve skis change? Handle better? Steer with less effort?

What exactly do the curve skis change? Handle better? Steer with less effort?

All the above. Less darting. Better/easier steering. They are also better in powder. I'm running 6" slim jims with the skis.

Reactions: AXR

Back