• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best place to get replacement bushings?

rx1007

Extreme
I'm looking to replace all of the front end bushings in my 03 rx1 and 04 warrior. I believe there is 24 total per sled. Inner,outer,upper and lower a-arms. I purchased a "kit" from pioneer quite a while ago but they are no longer. Correct? Does anyone else sell these complete kits? I also thought someone made a kit of brass or bronze bushings for the front ends. Is this true? I'm also looking for a complete copper exhaust donut sets. And the gaskets between the( 4 into 2 ) pipes and the muffler pipe. I'm looking to order these ASAP. And I don't want to go to my local dealer because they are thieves! I will post all of the OEM numbers I need unless someone tells me there is a kit available. Please help! Thanks for an awesome site!!!!

oillite bushings are what you want and they are availible from yamaha now but there was an exception for the 03 rx for the upper a arm bushings if i remeber. site vendors sell the copper donuts and a arm bushing kits like ulmer, barn of parts and sledtoyz. there are a few yamaha dealers that advertize on the site that would be willing to ship you the parts as well.

Back