• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Ski's

rocketnytro

Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro gone...
01 SXR 500 locked up
02 SRX 700 sold to family member
11 Nytro building
15 Viper
I've been wondering what ski's are best for trail riding on groomed trail's with my '09 Nytro XTX? I want to get away from the notorious push? Any experience and input will be greatly appreciated.

Curves on shorty nytro work really good

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I just bought a set of Curve XS and a new set of 6" carbides?
IMG_0273.jpg

I have 2013 XTX and looking at Curve XSM as they have more surface area to hold the heavy 4 stroke up in fresh snow. I will add the "leading Edge ' for trail performance and if I go out West I will get the "Thruster" too. Any thoughts from others?

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the woodys dual runners??

That's what I got but don't have any snow yet... :-(

Best of luck do you have snow?

I have the C&A RZ's, I got them when I bought my Nytro. I honestly don't have any issues or complaints about handling. My favorite skis hands-down are still the skis that came stock on my 05 Ski-doo GSX (Ski-Doo Precision dual runners I believe).

I appreciate your input I already have the curve's with new carbides if we get some snow I'm going to give them a try.

which Curve ski is best? Original Xs of the XSM which the mountain taper cut on the tail? I'm 75% trail and 25% off when in The U.P. Michigan

The XS ski's I have I'm having a tough time finding dual carbides for?...

Back