• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Better Understanding of Todays Track Lengths

Cannondale, does that mean I can take the transfer block/bar assembly right out and not chew my track up? I did in my 136" Nytro and it was the ticket. I bought the 137" for fun off trail but transfer on trail is fun!
Thanks, Kevin.
Yes many have. More just remove blocks from the shaft. This keeps the strength the shaft provides.

Excellent thread! The 137 track is definitely the most popular track option here on the east coast. They always sell out first. However, for aggressive trail riding, the shorty is the best imo. Less push in the corners and less effort to turn. If you want it to hook up, just lay the studs to it

Was there any differences in the Pitch between 2005 and 2006 Vector RS ER ? I am looking at both a track extension from 121 to 136 , and looking at Tracks as well, the one I had my eye is compatible with 2.52 but not sure if that will work with 2005 Vector RS ER. thanks Charlie

Any 2.52 pitch track will work with the drivers on your Vector Charlie. Happy shopping.

Hey,

New to to TY and was looking for some direction. 2016 Viper MTX 153 looking to see if 3" or 3.2" paddles would fit in my machine.

Back