• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BigDogRX1-signing out as rider, Thanks for the years

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Well it has to happen sooner or later, for me (sooner) the spine won't take any more abuse.
So I sold the GHOST to my nephew who promised to take care of it.
But I sure want to say THANK YOU to folks on here who have helped a lot over years.
I will keep an eye on site from afar, might be able to help someone?
Hurt selling GHOST as she had every mod and upgrade known to man.
You guy's ride safe and enjoy the snow.
Larry Kirwan-BIGDOGRX-1 the name ain't for sale!!!!!!!!

Sorry to read this hope all is well on your end. I remember seeing some of your in site on a post or two of mine thank you and take care. Check in when you can can.
Slowride06er

Larry, sorry to hear that. I've given you a lot of crap over the years about RX-1s, but I still ride one. Hope you realize a lot of it was just frustration with the two I have to maintain, nothing personal. I'll give the throttle a blip in your honor on my next ride. Take care of that back. (Some may say it's from lifting that heavy #*$&@ sled!)

Larry, sorry to hear that. I've given you a lot of crap over the years about RX-1s, but I still ride one. Hope you realize a lot of it was just frustration with the two I have to maintain, nothing personal. I'll give the throttle a blip in your honor on my next ride. Take care of that back. (Some may say it's from lifting that heavy #*$&@ sled!)
Bob, never was any problem, I tell ya I've had a lot of diff pieces of machinery in my life-and just bought a 30yr old frt loader tractor, and if it even holds a candle to the old RX1 than I'll be a lucky man, never let me down, you just be safe and stop in if ever in the SOO, and My Nephew has the ol" Ghost"-had to keep the speed in family-ha
P.S. hope to hear from ya 1 day.....

Back