• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Btx le gearing

Dano74

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha nytro rtx
stock btx le gearing is 24/50....does anybody know if a 49 tooth bottom gear will fit with the stock chain? Trying to get Closer to the 21/41 ratio of the se.

I want to go to an LE gearing...too bad it's not any easy swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna switch to MTX gearing for my 2.5 in track and I'm considering se gearing for my 1.75 I have LE gearing in now and it seams low for trail running and high for off trail.

I'm gonna switch to MTX gearing for my 2.5 in track and I'm considering se gearing for my 1.75 I have LE gearing in now and it seams low for trail running and high for off trail.

I have the SE with 1.75, seems geared to high for off trail, my buddy with MTX gearing was ripping wheelies all day long...thinking I want middle of the 2

IMG_0588.JPG
I have the SE with 1.75, seems geared to high for off trail, my buddy with MTX gearing was ripping wheelies all day long...thinking I want middle of the 2

I might be willing to trade this is LE gearing with a 2.5 in track.

Nice pic, I'm not sure I want to go bigger on the track, I tend to mostly ride trails. But I want a lighter more playful feeling, don't need to do 110, I think the 24/50 would bring me slightly over 100

Was that a BTX with MTX gearing you say is doing wheelies all day or an actual MTX with 7 tooth drivers as well?

Nice pic, I'm not sure I want to go bigger on the track, I tend to mostly ride trails. But I want a lighter more playful feeling, don't need to do 110, I think the 24/50 would bring me slightly over 100

With LE gears and my stock 2.25 I saw 106 on speedo on hard pack but I cut my 2.25 down to 1.75 so I have closer to an se now I'm not sure I will get much faster without a gear change

With LE gears and my stock 2.25 I saw 106 on speedo on hard pack but I cut my 2.25 down to 1.75 so I have closer to an se now I'm not sure I will get much faster without a gear change

The 21/41 only got me 107 so far but my rpms are not high enough, I just change to 6:1 and will try ...I was hitting only 8400/8500 at the top

I would take change the tip rivet from 4.5g to 3.6 that will wake your rpms up on top I can now hit 9000 and hold 8800 before 8600 is all I could hold on top

I would take change the tip rivet from 4.5g to 3.6 that will wake your rpms up on top I can now hit 9000 and hold 8800 before 8600 is all I could hold on top

Currently running stock clutching. Did you try 6:1 vs 3:3 (stock)? I really want more bottom end pull, don't care too much about top end

Currently running stock clutching. Did you try 6:1 vs 3:3 (stock)? I really want more bottom end pull, don't care too much about top end

I'm running 6-1 with 5/16 washers shimming it

Back