• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cains Quest

Parr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Viper MTX
Hey folks I'm new to this forum stuff but am looking for some direction on where to go to look for aftermarket upgrades for my 2018 Sidewinder BTX that I just ordered! I'm looking for weight savings and increased strength (I know not two things that usually come together! lol) I will be racing this machine in 2018 in North Americas longest snowmobile race (3100 kms) and durability is of utmost importance!!

Hey folks I'm new to this forum stuff but am looking for some direction on where to go to look for aftermarket upgrades for my 2018 Sidewinder BTX that I just ordered! I'm looking for weight savings and increased strength (I know not two things that usually come together! lol) I will be racing this machine in 2018 in North Americas longest snowmobile race (3100 kms) and durability is of utmost importance!!

I would certainly upgrade carbides to a set that has wear pads or weld at the tips. Maybe barn of parts steering (power steering) upgrade.

Keep us updated on what you decide and results!!!

Back