• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can exhaust be fixed/welded?

Just picked it up from the welder. Another $235 later, this thing will be solid!
DSC_0392.JPG DSC_0393.JPG

So tomorrow it will be going in, just in time to watch the snow melt :(

And a shout out to Ritchie's Welding in Greely (Ottawa). Beautiful work and did it within a short timeline. ;)!

Got it in. But before that, I wanted to replace the heat insulation on the cover. The bottom one was falling in pieces and the top one was long gone. I had this stuff that I had already bought to do this and took the time to do it while there. It's adhesive backed but I can't imagine it holding for very long exposed to harsh conditions and high temps (it said the adhesive was good to 300f). I added some rivets to hold it in place.

And I made sure the bolt was in (pictured).

Didn't get it out because I noticed that one of my rear axle wheel's bearing was gone and the wheel loose. It was probably running like this for a while but luckily I added a fourth wheel kit so it kept rolling.

DSC_0395.JPG DSC_0413.JPG DSC_0417.JPG DSC_0419.JPG

good to know about trhe tunnel being bolted. just got the 1st phazer in the fleet this season and have not had to tear into it that far yet.

Back