• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cant get 08 apex mtx off of revlimiter

You really need to verify what you have, a lot of factory parts "look" the same but are not. Every hole in the weights should have a rivet in it.

Here is a pic of my weight

Attachments

• 20160112_200511.jpg
    20160112_200511.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 149
Im running the yamaha belts last night i pulled my weights out to check them and cleaned the clutch tried it and same thing so i put my new spare belt on just to see and it stays off revlimiter now would it be possible that it was the belt the issue the hole time

Im running the yamaha belts last night i pulled my weights out to check them and cleaned the clutch tried it and same thing so i put my new spare belt on just to see and it stays off revlimiter now would it be possible that it was the belt the issue the hole time

Yes it would.. now it works fine?

I cant stay off revlimiter clutching is all stock secondary was set to 6 and 1 tried 6 and 3 also and still as soon as i go to wide open throttle its right to rev limiter that is on groomed trail and in 2 feet + of powder 162 2.5 paddel track any help with this would be greatly appreciated
What 2.5 inch track ?

Back