• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cheap Thief

turkster

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 nytro xtx
Someone stole the left plastic (exhaust cover) from my 2014 xtx. Now how cheap is that. If anyone has an xtra I'll buy it. If they were that hard up I coulda bought them one. Just ask.

Someone stole the left plastic (exhaust cover) from my 2014 xtx. Now how cheap is that. If anyone has an xtra I'll buy it. If they were that hard up I coulda bought them one. Just ask.

Well I guess they ONLY took what they needed, better than taking EVERYTHING.....I know that one all to well. Hey maybe they ONLY Borrowed It and will return it :p

Some people.......argggggggggggggg

try Barn of Parts he has everything.

Once someone took my buddies trailer ramp and left their old broken one in return. Makes you wonder what some people are thinking, lol

What really bothers me in that case someone is saying I think it is alright for me to put myself first and steal from you. What a jerk.

Back