• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Christmas on Father's Day

Dusty Dan

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 SRViper LTX LE
2012 Vector
I have been given permission from the Boss to buy a new snowmobile if I can decide on what. I am also assured that it has nothing to do with the new sewing machine that will be arriving. Not a bad start to Father's Day!! Now, what to buy? Thinking non current Viper.

Are you keeping the Vector with M20?

Are you keeping the Vector with M20?
Absolutely it is just the way I want it now. I think I will sell the wife's Phazer. She doesn't ride a lot so I will end up having 2 sleds to play with.

That's great! Who knows...you may end up throwing an M20 under the Viper as well?

That's great! Who knows...you may end up throwing an M20 under the Viper as well?
Always a possibility, but I hear they are pretty good to begin with, but I can't talk about upgrades for awhile, some people in this house can get really touchy. :)

I have been given permission from the Boss to buy a new snowmobile if I can decide on what. I am also assured that it has nothing to do with the new sewing machine that will be arriving. Not a bad start to Father's Day!! Now, what to buy? Thinking non current Viper.

AWESOME!!!!

Tough choice too make, butt im sure you'll have fun thinkin about which Newer Yamaha your going to get, seems like a WIN WIN WIN Deal To Me:Rockon::sled1::sled2:

AWESOME!!!!

Tough choice too make, butt im sure you'll have fun thinkin about which Newer Yamaha your going to get, seems like a WIN WIN WIN Deal To Me:Rockon::sled1::sled2:
I have to admit to a bit of excitement, will know more maybe tomorrow as I have an appointment with a local dealer. I am going to check out a few, some are still in the crates. This has been our hottest few days this year and I have spent them mostly thinking of snowmobiles. Must be losing it. lol

I have to admit to a bit of excitement, will know more maybe tomorrow as I have an appointment with a local dealer. I am going to check out a few, some are still in the crates. This has been our hottest few days this year and I have spent them mostly thinking of snowmobiles. Must be losing it. lol

YEP.......YOU Got It Bad o_O

Welcome too the YAMAHA FAMILY, you just need your SUMMER SUCKS Tee Shirt that Your Wife can sew on that Brand New Machine:letsnow:

Have fun Shopping;)!

The decision has been made, the deal is done and my latest joy has arrived at her new home. Overall I am quite happy with how everything went. Ended up buying the 2016 Viper L-TX LE, 137" track. I do need a larger windshield for what I do. About 6 months and I can try it out, the only bummer.
IMG_0731-1.JPG
IMG_0732-1.JPG

Beautiful! Love the vintage color scheme.

Back