• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch rivet question??

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
I had drilled out the stock rivets on my brothers Rx-warrior before our trip to wyoming last month..

The new rivets my dealer ordered have holes drilled in 3 of them.. (he said the new part number has superceeded the old part number)

Does the rivets with the holes in them go in the middle of the weight or the tips??

Two different rivet weights. Are you sure he didn't get his boxes mixed up?

Both rivets are the same in the Warrior weights!

Stock Warrior:
Inner hole: 17.2mm (4.5grams)
Outter hole: 17.2mm (4.5grams)

rivets.jpg

rivets.jpg

Note the chart...did he give you 90261-06033-00(no hole, weight=4.5g) and 90269-06006-00 (has hole, weight=3.6g) ??

I know for sure one of the rivets had a partal hole in it.. (but not all the way threw it)

He said the part number shows a new UPDATED part number.. hense why i got 3 of one kind and 3 of another..

The ones i have in my posetion do not look like any of the ones in the pictures.. My dealer says they are the same weight as the old ones..

If i can remember correctly it had the 4.5 gram steel rivet in the tip and from what it looks like, a 2.4 steel in the middle..

I just want to make sure i can use the new rivets before i put them in.. (dealer claims they are the same, but what do they know)

Attachments

• P2150014.JPG
    P2150014.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 175
  • predator.jpg
    predator.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 211
Anyone heard of the new superseeded numbers for the rivets?? Im just trying to confirm what my dealer is telling me..

Welt you got a calipers? Start measuring them and that will tell you what gram ones you have.

17.2mm = 0.677"
13.9mm = 0.547"
13.3mm = 0.523"
11.3mm = 0.444"
10.3mm = 0.405"

Back