• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve colored ski loops, voice your opinion.

tnc110

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder BTX SE, SRXs
I don't know about the rest of you, but I really wish Curve would offer colored loops again. There is a rumor that they may be offering colored loops in the near future. The more feedback they get, the more likely they will get back into colors.

Personally I was looking at other brand skis, simply for the color options.

i went with colored skis (white) and black loops, matches the all black Nytro...if i had a different color sled i would think colored loops would be nice.
Note, i don't recommend painting loops, i got a set of Doo piliot skis with my old sled and painted the loops to match, that lasted about 200 miles and now i have chips all over the garage and trailer.

I also would have bought red curve xs with white loops if the white loops would have been available. Since no I just went all black. Red ski with white loops on my anniversary nytro would have been nice, maybe next time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have talked to Curves and if we can get together a order for per order we can cut the cost and get what we want
We need a 50% per order commitment and we all can get what we want. CSC Powersports is willing to handle this
let me know.

On skis also, or just the loops? Any group rates on skiis?

I would like white skis and blue handles on a 16 viper.

I have talked to Curves and if we can get together a order for per order we can cut the cost and get what we want
We need a 50% per order commitment and we all can get what we want. CSC Powersports is willing to handle this
let me know.

Got any more details on this? Is this for entire ski packages or for colored loops or for ???

Just a idea here. Sell those skis and buy Slydogs. You can get them in every possible color combination you could imagine and different ski widths to suit your needs also.

Just a idea here. Sell those skis and buy Slydogs. You can get them in every possible color combination you could imagine and different ski widths to suit your needs also.

Have you ever had Curves on your sled? I have tried Slydogs years ago and I will stick with whats works for me regardless of the color.

Back