• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does the site have a bug?

super1c

Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 sidewinder LTX-LE
Hey tom! Do you or anyone else notice that the site is slow and freezes momentarly? It seems like a advertisement is trying to pop up and my computer is blocking it. I get a blank box and my computer freezes for a minute. It is only on this site and the 2 stroke side. Does not seem to happen on my phone. Is this just me???? Thanks chris

I had to switch to Chrome quite some time back. IE just chokes on this site. I even cleared cache, wiped cookies etc. Chrome seems to run just fine.

IE is a pile of junk.. never had good luck with it on anything. Facebook kills IE as well.

If you are using Mozilla, you may have an out of date flash. The TY4stroke.com site depends on flash to work properly. Just an FYI.

I'm using chrome. What's weird is its just ty. Either site. Happens when I click on a thread. I get a small box that shows up, freezes for a bit then goes away. Hmmmmmmmm. Must just be me, I'll check my settings again.

I'm using chrome. What's weird is its just ty. Either site. Happens when I click on a thread. I get a small box that shows up, freezes for a bit then goes away. Hmmmmmmmm. Must just be me, I'll check my settings again.

I just looked at the site in chrome and it works great!! If you dont click fast enough the preview box will pop up on the thread. If you hover your mouse on a thread a preview box will pop up, thats pretty standard. This is the same on both sites. Are you blocking pop ups and it thinks thats a pop up?

By chance can you do a screen shot?

Last edited:
I'm using Edge Window 10 :o|:o|
The four pics of sleds show up along the side at first and then a second later they go along the top.
Then I'm good to go

I'm using Edge Window 10 :o|:o|
The four pics of sleds show up along the side at first and then a second later they go along the top.
Then I'm good to go

Thats pretty normal. With all the images the site is pretty hungry and can load slow. I experience the same thing.

Well atleast one part of my life is normal now.:p

Like most site these days. It takes a few seconds to load the entire page. Heck of a lot better than thee old dial up.

Could not figure out. It must be at my end. Restoring computer back a bit. See if that fix's the problem. Thanks for the help, will report back.

Back