• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro front end dart or feel twitchy -here's a fix

i have an 08nytro i heard all you need to do is take 2mill off the upper balljoint and that is the 09 spec,are your a arms for the 08 and 09 the same specs?

Just got my shipped confirmation.
Looking forward to the install and test.
Pushing the skis forward...

mach9 said:

They shipped mine yeserday. They should be at the house when I get home. Wish we had some real snow.

1975FA said:
mach9 said:

They shipped mine yeserday. They should be at the house when I get home. Wish we had some real snow.
I got my arms today they look real good but the bushings they included are to big for the cross shaft. I have to call them tomorrow.

1975FA said:
1975FA said:
mach9 said:

I got my arms today they look real good but the bushings they included are to big for the cross shaft. I have to call them tomorrow.

Let me know how you make out. Won't see arms here for a few days yet.

mach9 said:
1975FA said:
1975FA said:
mach9 said:

My sled is an 08. They said they used an 09 sled as a pattern. I see a diffrent part number for the cross shaft in the 09 sled. Does anybody know if the shaft is bigger in an 09? I was thinking all of the nytro's used the same Oilite bushing kit.

1975FA said:
mach9 said:
1975FA said:
1975FA said:
mach9 said:

My sled is an 08. They said they used an 09 sled as a pattern. I see a diffrent part number for the cross shaft in the 09 sled. Does anybody know if the shaft is bigger in an 09? I was thinking all of the nytro's used the same Oilite bushing kit.

Ya their going to want to get the 08 sorted, that one should sell well, as it needs more help than 09 and up.

I have a set for my 2010 and wasted alot of time trying to get crosshaft to fit with no luck,cleaned out powercoat so their supplied bushings fit there shicarms but stock crossshaft still binds.So called and they sent me needle set up (paid full price plus shipping)and one side went together sweet,second side there included crossshaft bound in a arm Needle bearing damaged when i installed it .$4.00 toyo nh 108 bearingsShit I used a snap on bearing installer.If you order make sure they install bearings for you with applicable crosshaft.If you do yourself be prepared to clean powdercoat out of bearing area,be very gentile pressing needles in.I boxed em back up,bought $20 stock bushings and will see if they will refund my money.

BIGNICK said:
I have a set for my 2010 and wasted alot of time trying to get crosshaft to fit with no luck,cleaned out powercoat so their supplied bushings fit there shicarms but stock crossshaft still binds.So called and they sent me needle set up (paid full price plus shipping)and one side went together sweet,second side there included crossshaft bound in a arm Needle bearing damaged when i installed it .$4.00 toyo nh 108 bearingsShit I used a snap on bearing installer.If you order make sure they install bearings for you with applicable crosshaft.If you do yourself be prepared to clean powdercoat out of bearing area,be very gentile pressing needles in.I boxed em back up,bought $20 stock bushings and will see if they will refund my money.
So what you are saying is you wasn't happy with the a-arm kit.....

I bet this was inspired by a racing go-kart front end! I had a 1995 Buller Aero with adjustable caster and camber. In 98 Phantom was using a pill similar to these to adjust camber. Take a look at Buller, Phantom, Ultramax, etc and this front end thing could get out of hand:)

this front end has been around for quite a while with the racing quads.

Back