• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro front end dart or feel twitchy -here's a fix

1975FA said:
birdmayon said:
Any resolution on the situation for the 2008 parts?

They are making a diffrent set of bushings for the 08. I should see them by friday.

1975, did you get the new parts? Did everything go together well? Get to ride it yet?

birdmayon said:
1975FA said:
birdmayon said:

They are making a diffrent set of bushings for the 08. I should see them by friday.

1975, did you get the new parts? Did everything go together well? Get to ride it yet?

I got the bushings last week. They look good, but I havn't done anything with them yet. My sled was getting hot and after trying everything I have seen posted here I sent it to the dealer. There is a two week wait right now for them to look at it. They should get at it late this week. After this coming weekend meltdown I hope too have it home and put the arms on. I will definatly let you guys know what happens. In the mean time the old XLT special/sks has been hauling me around.

birdmayon said:
1975FA said:
birdmayon said:

I got the bushings last week. They look good, but I havn't done anything with them yet. My sled was getting hot and after trying everything I have seen posted here I sent it to the dealer. There is a two week wait right now for them to look at it. They should get at it late this week. After this coming weekend meltdown I hope too have it home and put the arms on. I will definatly let you guys know what happens. In the mean time the old XLT special/sks has been hauling me around.

1975FA said:
birdmayon said:
1975FA said:
birdmayon said:

;)! Good deal, looking forward to your feedback.

Also curious to see what was causing your overheat problems when the dealer finds it!

2008 models do have different size bushings. We have bushings available for 2008 and 2009+ model years, simply specify when ordering.

All a-arm orders will be sent out with the bushings or needle bearing option pressed in, so tolerances are verified, and install in the vehicle is a breeze

I finally installed my a-arms this weekend. I set the camber in the stock position and increased the caster by one degree. These units are patterned from 09 arms so the stock camber is improved over my 08's origional setting. The fit with the new bushings is exellent. Now if I can keep my sled cool we are going to have some fun.

Got mine installed with the oft what a noticeable difference. I set mine to two so the spindles are to the rear more and left the camber stock. Best three hundred bucks I have spent. Thanks Hygear.

here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG01006-20130207-1309.jpg
    IMG01006-20130207-1309.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG01007-20130207-1309.jpg
    IMG01007-20130207-1309.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 385
This is the first review I've seen! Any more details on how they improved the handling?

I actually have a set that I haven't installed yet. In fact, I've never even ridden my Nytro ('08) yet, but due to lack of snow and a delayed trip, I find myself correcting more and more issues that I've read about but never experienced myself. I was hoping to ride the nytro with stock a arms first so I could get a sense of the improvement with the slicasts, but I think in the end I will probably just install them and enjoy the ride from the get-go.

just handles completely different, whole different sled. Oh a shout out to OFT too, had the part for two seasons finally installed it lol.

Nytro40th said:
just handles completely different, whole different sled. Oh a shout out to OFT too, had the part for two seasons finally installed it lol.
Ur talking about the relocator right....

Back