• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dont buy parts from Yamaha Parts pro ( Performance powersports LLC )

srx901

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
turbo nytro
They are out of Seneca South Carolina and they had the cheapest prices online with free shipping and advertised quick shipping. With one of Yamaha parts warehouses in Georgia I thought they could have quick turn around. I ordered parts on Jan. 6th they screwed up my order and then had to reorder parts from Yamaha and turn around and over night them to me. I am receiving the parts today for the second time lets hope they are the correct ones. Really bad customer service and no sense of urgency. I called Yamaha corporate just to get them moving. I will always be using Port Yamaha in the future. I partly blame Yamaha Corp for their business plan. If Yamaha is telling dealers that they not need to stock parts Then the dealers should be able to order parts and have them drop shipped to the customers. So if your rebuilding your sled in the summer its ok to use this company but otherwise I would steer clear.

If I lived in the States, I'd be ordering from Port all the time. I have ordered some things from them in the past, when our dollar was worth something, and always had great service.

Back