• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Eastern Grass Drag Nationals Sept 24 & 25, TY Meet and Greet!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Aaron at Excell Motor Sports is going to have a Totallyamaha meet and greet at 2:00 pm each day of the Eastern Grass Drag Nationals Sept 24 and 25. Please stop by and introduce yourself and say hi. He is hoping to get a nice group picture each day. Excell will also have a few small items to pass out at that time. Everyone meet in front of the Excell display.

EGD Drags.jpg

Last edited:

The guys are working their asses off, sure to be an awesome event!!

Attachments

• mms_img530595227.jpg
    mms_img530595227.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 187
Rigidone & myself represented TY, I took a selfie of us but it came out like crap LOL.
Nice chatting with Travis again also. Plenty of racing action & good steady crowd all weekend.

Rigidone & myself represented TY, I took a selfie of us but it came out like crap LOL.
Nice chatting with Travis again also. Plenty of racing action & good steady crowd all weekend.

So not many people came out for the meet and great?

I was in the pits talking to a racer I knew and lost track of time. Got to the Excell booth at 2:15, didn't look like anything was going on so I went thru the swap meet and BS'ed with Travis. Beautiful day and a good overall setup they have their. I'll be back up next year and maybe even camp the weekend.;)!

i was there looking for the meet and greet ,didn't see anything .watched the mud racing ,then back to my prostock race sleds .:dunno:

I was cooking food for my local club's grub tent.
Can see Rigidone's mug anytime...

Back