• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP and Glasspack can live together under one hood!!!

I have done all that aswell Tundra. I see alot of snow coming in around all the belly pan seams, and the a-arm bolt areas. Next season will be a tube of silcone.

And yes once the snow settles it runs great. That or all the snow under the hood freezes and blocks more from coming in.

I ended up just getting two extra sets of outerwear prefilters... When it seems like the prefilters are getting wet or frozen I just swap in a new set. One extra set would be fine for any normal day of riding even in deep snow, but I take a third set just in case.... Nice to just have them tucked in my pocket and takes only a minute to swap.

I also wanted to add to this thread that I ended up taking out the glasspack and swapped it with an R1 muffler.... The R1 muffler is oval in shape and with a few welds fits great under the tunnel.... Also the sounds is great, just like a street bike. I think I got the stock R1 muffler off ebay for 15 bucks.

Back