• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

educate me on the sport models please

viperaddict

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 viper w/monoshock and simmons skis
2011 apex SE
I am new to the atv world and trying to figure out the sport lineup from years past. as far as I can tell, blaster is "entry level" but still seems pretty quick. then warrior, banshee. what am I missing? whats the differences besides being larger motors etc? always been into the sleds and can go back to the 70's and know and understand the lineup :) thinking I want to get a fun summer toy as the kids inherited a 90cc polaris predator and love it. time for dad to get one! thanks guys

I am new to the atv world and trying to figure out the sport lineup from years past. as far as I can tell, blaster is "entry level" but still seems pretty quick. then warrior, banshee. what am I missing? whats the differences besides being larger motors etc? always been into the sleds and can go back to the 70's and know and understand the lineup :) thinking I want to get a fun summer toy as the kids inherited a 90cc polaris predator and love it. time for dad to get one! thanks guys
Blaster 200cc and the Banshee 350 are both 2 stroke screamers. Kick start and no reverse. They do best on open areas where they can be opened up. Not the best as trail machines.
The 350 Warrior, now labeled the 350 Raptor are 4 stroke machines. Electric Start and reverse. Terrific trail machines.

Back