• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine cuts out

plake

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX
I posted this on the trail side. Engine cuts out when I grab a bunch of throttle. The power really starts to come on and it's like you hit the kill switch. Just wondering if anyone on the mountain side is having issues? Sounds like there are several on the trail side.

I've only put on 80km on my B-TX, it ran great!! Just lost turbo bolts out of it. In for updates now!!

Having the same issue. Have my unit reflashed with Evo Powersports Maptuner X and will randomly cut out.

I posted this on the trail side. Engine cuts out when I grab a bunch of throttle. The power really starts to come on and it's like you hit the kill switch. Just wondering if anyone on the mountain side is having issues? Sounds like there are several on the trail side.

Any update on this? I'm on the mountain side of it and having this problem. Literally everything big I climb. Every hard pull it starts cutting out like hitting the kill switch off and back on quick.

Last edited:
Any update on this? I'm on the mountain side of it and having this problem. Literally everything big I climb. Every hard pull it starts cutting out like hitting the kill switch off and back on quick. (Sorry for the double post)

Last edited:

Back