• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell header, air box mod, Ulmer PCV

Stone9

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX
I have had very little snow this year and having my Nytro sit in my garage looking pretty has been more than killing me. I recently purchased and Excell header from PoleClimber. From there I decided to do an air box mod and get a Power Commander. This is being added to my cherry bomb glass pack exhaust. I have yet to open her up but from what I can tell from romping around the yard (like i said very little snow) is that the throttle response is amazing. I hope to get out and let the Nytro loose tomorrow on the river. I will post results and pics if possible.

Well got to ride about 20 miles today on the river. Very low snow and my hy fax are need to be replaced.

With the Power Commander the Throttle response is unreal. This is the only brand new piece. Thank you to Allen Ulmer for setting up my map and having it to me the next day.

The excell header did not make my cherry bomb louder... but i don't think it could get any louder... But wow hang on. My father jumped on my sled and he punched it and about ripped his arms off. Thank you to PoleClimber for this great deal.

Overall I am very very happy with these mods. And with the used parts and ideas this only cost about $800 for roughly 15 hp.

Now you will just have to dial in clutching

I kinda fell #*$&@ backwards into my clutching. I had it running a little low before the mods. By this I mean at WOT it would go to 8750 and drop to 8600 and slowly climb back up. Now after the mods at WOT it hits 9050 and drops to 8900 and slowly climbs. I don't think I can get it any better than that!

Back