• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extrovert drivers???

Jonesynl

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Apex MTX SE
Just bought a new 2.25 Power claw track for my apex mtx, I currently have 4000 km on my apex now, and I was wondering if it's time for new drivers? If so what should i go with? Avid? Crracing? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

There is a person on here that sells extroverts pressed onto the shaft. Also depending on the year of your apex he also sells the newer stock one that is model to fit the older apexes. I believe it is hibshaman from barn of parts. If you can't find him here Google it.

typically any drivers that are white plastic are cnc made, alot stronger & cost more. the black plastic are blow molded, cheaper to make. they work for 99% of the sleds. is your apex boosted? if so avid is the way to go. pretty sure cr is just selling avid drivers. i have avid drivers on my boosted rx1 & boosted nytro. work great

Can a person re use avids that were previously on another shaft ?

Back