• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally got out for a ride!!

Irv

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 40th Anniversary Vector.
1995 XLT SP (Son's)
Haven't been on here much lately, no snow, no riding, busy with my son's hockey etc, but Friday we finally got out.
Left work early Thursday to get sleds ready, loaded up etc and when I went to start my son's XLT, snap went the pull cord! Got it removed quickly and took it my bud at Oshawa Cycle Salvage, 20 minutes and $20 dollars later, I was back in business.
Loaded sleds up and got ready for our next days ride. Arrived at Port Perry SC Friday morning, started my son's sled, no problem, go to start my Vector, and practically nothing! The battery is practically dead. Began thinking this ride wasn't meant to be, but just then a lone guy arrives at the C/H with no sled, just to gather some info. Chat with him for a minute then hit him up to see if he has booster cables, to which he replies, yes!

Quick boost and we were off! Couldn't believe my luck, if this guy didn't show up our day/ride would have been ruined!

We did 140 km's, could have used more snow in places but all in all it was a great day again riding with my son!

Attachments

• IMG_1301 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1301 (Large).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1307 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1307 (Large).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 164

Was a short, low mileage season for us. Only 3 rides and 407 km's. Not that I need a lot of km's to have a good season, but a few more would have been nice.

Despite that, we both enjoyed our time together and hopefully next year we can pile up a few more miles.

Attachments

• IMG_1316 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1316 (Large).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1324 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1324 (Large).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1323 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1323 (Large).JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1319 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1319 (Large).JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 111
Nice! Glad to see someone still riding. I'm getting ready to fertilize the lawn down here.

Back