• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I picked it up last week but was so busy with the Novi, I finally had some time to mess around yesterday.

IMG_1569.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

IMG_1571.JPG

Last edited:

Congrats Tom. Hey, it looks just like mine, nice color choice. One wait is over, now the next one starts.........snow, snow, and more snow.

Those red curves are gonna look sweet on there!

Awsome ! The red looks amazing too. Let er snow !

Nice machine. Is that ltx-se the colours look a lot better than than do on the ads. Looks sweet. The back round pictures look good too lol

View attachment 122426 View attachment 122427 View attachment 122428 I picked it up last week but was so busy with the Novi, I finally had some time to mess around yesterday.
Daaaaamn you guys are killing me with all your new sidewinders. My wife said I can't have one this year and to make it worse I just started building a new showroom for my local yamaha dealer and have to see a bunch of them on the floor every day. One more year with my s/c'd apex and then I will post pics of my new sidewinder next year!! I'll say a snow prayer for all you guys even though I'm jealous as jealous as hell.

Nice machine. Is that ltx-se the colours look a lot better than than do on the ads. Looks sweet. The back round pictures look good too lol
if its a LTX it has to be a LE , as the SE doesn't come in red/white. I believe , but ,....... , specs can change !!!!

Thank God now maybe you won't be soooooo craby:hide:

Can't wait to run the little viper against the new shiny winder oh I will flip the switch to low boost for fairness:die

Back