• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

I like that intake, may have to install it on mine.

Do you notice anymore intake noise Mr Sled?

Curious about the Exhaust side white charge tube. Looks like the heat got to it and it discolored. Is it still bright white outside the engine compartment where it is visible from the side?

Curious about the Exhaust side white charge tube. Looks like the heat got to it and it discolored. Is it still bright white outside the engine compartment where it is visible from the side?

No, they have lost their white all the way. Red would have been a better choice :(

Looks like the cover over the clutch could use some extending to protect that intake from a possible blown belt, albeit slim.

No, they have lost their white all the way. Red would have been a better choice :(
Oh Bumma! i was planning on going with the white. Hmmm. I wonder if wrapping them inside the engine compartment could prevent this?

I just tossed it on today, It still very quiet but I need to get it out and crank on it next weekend.
Next weekend? where you find snow?

How did the ST22R screw in studs fared this season? Any missing or loose? Damage the underside anywhere?

How did the ST22R screw in studs fared this season? Any missing or loose? Damage the underside anywhere?

1800 miles and there was no damage to the underside. Over all they fared well. There was hardly any wear on the stud itself, they are extremely durable. I had to redo a few of them due to me not pilot drilling them. I found that out on the 2nd track I did on another sled. I am so happy with them I purchase 1000 and did a few other tracks as well.

One thing to remember, I do not beat my sled in poor conditions. My fear is those that don't have any control will destroy their track regardless of what they stud it with.

Good to know. I'll be recommending these studs to a few friends who are tired of big studs but to cheap to buy a whole new pre-studded track like I did a while back.

Next sled I will use these for sure. If only the price of used Sidewinder can come down in Canada. I have a couple more years to wait still. :)

Good to know. I'll be recommending these studs to a few friends who are tired of big studs but to cheap to buy a whole new pre-studded track like I did a while back.

Next sled I will use these for sure. If only the price of used Sidewinder can come down in Canada. I have a couple more years to wait still. :)

Keep us posted on what you think and how durable you find them as well.. maybe Im just lucky..

I, like you, I am very careful with the track on asphalt and bad snow condition. I know 3 guys that managed to delaminate the Ice Attack XT and mine still looks new.

For sure it will be a huge test to these iGrips since one of my bud manages to rip studs in one season. Still I will push him to buy these since I want him to test it for me. Besides compared to studs these can't make holes in the heat exchangers....or can they? Will see. lol

Back