• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride 2012-2013 season Ontario/Quebec ty Milage fun

Murse

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Yamaha Apex Std Red
2 days 280km's will post more pics of Odometer. 40 cm's of snow in 1 day! more coming.
2rcc39w.jpg

Murse said:
2 days 280km's will post more pics of Odometer. 40 cm's of snow in 1 day! more coming.
2rcc39w.jpg

Good stuff Murse ;)!

Is that pic near Cornwall or in Quebec?

It's actually right in Apple hill about 30-40mins from Cornwall. We popped onto Quebec trails for most of the day after this picture was taken since they were pretty well groomed around Rigaud/pointe-fortune area.

Did another 220 km's yesterday not on my sled.....waiting for donuts, had to borrow a doo 600:( But got to go out on some decent trails so had a good time.

Sled is fixed good to go 100% going tomorrow will post pics and I am using GoPro on our rides so I will edit a video and be adding that after the ridding is done. Heading towards Mont Laurier Qc. :)

Murse said:
Sled is fixed good to go 100% going tomorrow will post pics and I am using GoPro on our rides so I will edit a video and be adding that after the ridding is done. Heading towards Mont Laurier Qc. :)

Looking forward to them. ;)!

Went out yesterday local trails sled is 100 % love it. Rode local trails did 300km's hard packed snow. Getting 10 cm today so I'm going out after work for a few hours before we get rain Tomorrow and Wednesday:( I used GoPro again will have video done in the summer when ridding is done I have some good Ideas hopefully the video will turn out really nice. Got some great angles and shots yesterday even lost the camera in the bush but turned back and found it in the snow bank LOL Here are a few pics of yesterday.

vq77d3.jpg

An owl not sure what kind. Saw 3 Howls like this a lot of deer and almost took a wild turkey to the face!

34htf88.jpg

20ieu5k.jpg

ayahcg.jpg

2mfcjfl.jpg

ifvhab.jpg

1zowawm.jpg

2vmfpkx.jpg

This was on the trail a burnt Polaris I think HA!

bebns7.jpg

350 km's yesterday what an amazing ride. Went from Cornwall Ontario district 1 ofsc trails t ofxmq trails Rigaud Qc crossed Hudson river traveled north to a town called chatam Qc and then back across Ottawa River at Hawksbury then back to Cornwall.

213kvx0.jpg

29ni2ox.jpg

dx1ouc.jpg

sdkyaf.jpg

r6zh4h.jpg

9gg31l.jpg

24643tz.jpg

24xksuo.jpg

2lt3gix.jpg

2n8u71d.jpg

qrex4l.jpg

11mgtgh.jpg