• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

http://www.nlcpr.com/TARDEC_1.pdf
Check this report done by the ARMY. I didn't read the whole thing but about 10 pages. Look at Page A49 the "Conclusion" It states what they found!
It seems to work. They did test several different types of FFC . I think you need the right one for your type of vehicle you run. This product seems to work for my sled's

So Dexter, is there one of these in the bottom of the Warrior tank? :dead: sorry this thread is so freaking long, and spanned so much time I had to.

Backstory: The RX Dexter referenced in 2009 is the one I now own.

Ok fine the thing the does not work! Is that what you wanted to hear. I dont know what I am talking about and supertuner is full of it and his dyno's runs were fixed (said with major sarcasm). If I was winning races do you really think I would tell everybody how I was doing it?? Not!

I think they work just fine. I have them in everything. I found a supplier That was selling a kit with 8 of them for 90.00 brand new . I'm not looking for miracles just something to keep gas fresher .

Fitch

After being directed to this thread with my question about Fitch, I guess I don't know any more than I did before but I do have a couple thoughts.

1. There is no agreement that they do or do not work but no one says they will hurt anything so I am going to put them in on the chance they MAY help a little bit on the mileage & keep the fuel fresh longer.

2. Fitch says they will only treat the fuel in the tank and the sled will have to be started during the Summer to get the treated fuel to the engine. Fine, on the 4 stroke because I start it once a month and let it shut off on high temp. The Ski-Doo 600 SDI gets fogged and not started until November so I will stick with Stabil, drain & refill the tank etc. on the 2 stroke. I wonder if Fitch & Stabil are compatable......

3. The question that interests me the most, "why do the instructions say to disconnect the battery on efi engines for 10 minutes before putting Fitch in the tank?" got lost in the noise. It is a good question as nothing is easy on the Attak is easy and I am tempted to just drop them in and run like heck. I guess I will have to go to Fitch with that.

In any event, what's the worst that can happen? If you're counting pennies, snowsledding isn't for you anyway! Thanks everyone.

TimC.

I stumbled across this Video while I was looking for a 4wd SUV to keep out at my daughters place in Idaho. They do emission testing in order to get your tags out there. no use bying an older 4wd if it won't pass the test!

OK I'm done here ! The trails open Thursday. Everyone have a good winter and we will bring this back up Next year !!

Back