• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Float skid in a Nytro..I have the front mount template from Yamaha if interested!

edge_232

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro MTX slowly being modded
2005 IQR Trail Converted
I know the float skid into a Nytro has been beat to death but I have & will share the front mount template produced by Yamaha. Yamaha actually made a light weight float retro-fit conversion kit for the Nytro MTX. As typical from Yamaha this kit was way over priced & the light weight kit was too light weight for "hard use". Anyways this template bolts into your stock FTA hole & the rear toe hook mount which then it gives you the pilot hole for the Float FTA mount! The template has a left & right side to it so all you do is flip it to the correct side & your set. Now the Yamaha template is only good for the MTX Nytros but I made a new one that also has & can/will also utilize the FTA mount point of the XTX as well (which I believe is the same as the RTX). Now you will need to relocate your RTA mount points as well. Which I made my own drop brackets based off the Yamaha retro fit kit. If your interested let me know & I can post a PDF that can be printed off on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper to make your own.

Interested to see what you have for the XTX, would definitely download for future use!

I’m also interested aswell!!!!

Back