• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

For what its worth..

West Charleston Vermont (Canadian bordor)
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 Yamaha RS Vector
So my Stator for the 05 Vector arrived today after it went to another address 1st (why I don't know)

It seems pretty well constructed I have not run a resistance test on it yet, this WILL be done before installing it.

Got it from RaceTech Electric, there out of Fort Collins Colorado. right around $130.00 free shipping, yes members it is a aftermarket stator. For the most part I've heard good feedback about this shop so.

Anyone use these guys stators or any other electrical components from them? in my opinion it always worth asking

Thanks Chris..

See the other post put up today about aftermarket stators. Ask Lockburner2000 about the TWO AM stators he put in.....both failed...te second one was broke in the box. The first one ruined a trip for him (and me and others)

Roll the dice man....don't say you weren't warned.

See the other post put up today about aftermarket stators. Ask Lockburner2000 about the TWO AM stators he put in.....both failed...te second one was broke in the box. The first one ruined a trip for him (and me and others)

Roll the dice man....don't say you weren't warned.
Oh boy I knew this would happen....

So my Stator for the 05 Vector arrived today after it went to another address 1st (why I don't know)

It seems pretty well constructed I have not run a resistance test on it yet, this WILL be done before installing it.

Got it from RaceTech Electric, there out of Fort Collins Colorado. right around $130.00 free shipping, yes members it is a aftermarket stator. For the most part I've heard good feedback about this shop so.

Anyone use these guys stators or any other electrical components from them? in my opinion it always worth asking

Thanks Chris..
No real hurry to put that stator in a lot of its to do with the weather, but I did read some posts about AM stators ya some negative and a few positive though. I have dealt with RM Stator just over the border and bought 2 stators for a couple of Polaris's a couple years back
they seemed to work just fine I still got one of those sleds, I mean I get what you guys are saying about the AM stuff but I know some folks who use them and they have had some decent luck. In some cases if you know your stuff and are really good with resistance values I've heard of some folks just rewinding there own, but again ya have ta be tuned right in for that kind of work.

Back