• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

future addict

Leeko, I know what you mean...I have a five year old son and recently picked up a SnowScoot from this site (thanks Doug!) I'll be giving it to him this year for Christmas. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets his first very own sled to ride and doesn't have to wait to ride with the ole man. I almost considered one of those Ski Doo mini z but had to bring the boy up right! ;)! :yam:

RobX-1 said:
Leeko, I know what you mean...I have a five year old son and recently picked up a SnowScoot from this site (thanks Doug!) I'll be giving it to him this year for Christmas. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets his first very own sled to ride and doesn't have to wait to ride with the ole man. I almost considered one of those Ski Doo mini z but had to bring the boy up right! ;)! :yam:
I hope the SnowScoot works out for you. When my kids were 6 and 5, I bought a couple of SnowScoots for them to ride out on the lake we live on (step up from the KittyKat they had shared before). I found the SnowScoot to be a little problematic for that age group from a stability standpoint. High center of gravity and short wheelbase led to some tipovers, especially on local trails. Mid season, I switched 'em to a Bravo with a throttle-lever limiting screw, which I found to work out a lot better.

Just an observation - YMMV.

HMc

Back