• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gas mileage poll on the RS Series??

Gas Mileage

• 10 mpg or less

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 11 to 12 mpg

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 13 to 14 mpg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 to 16 mpg

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • 17 to 18 mpg

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • 18 mpg or more

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

Can't answer you poll since it dosen't go high enough!! Last trip was 115 miles and I used 24 liters which works out to 21.5 mpg (imperial gallons). Gotta love it.

I think he was asking for another option in the poll, maybe a "20+" option.

Have you been celebrating new years already Tom?

LOL...maybe I should start ...LOL. I added 1 more option for more then 18 mpg....Party Starts at 7...anyone wants to stop by..;)!

Remember if the Yamaha speedos read high, so will the mileage making the actual gas mileage less if you using the mileage counter on your sled.

With a good hard pack trail my Vector and my brother's Rage, we both average 21 mpg. Last week we both did 600 miles in the North of Quebec. There is a lot of snow there and you get all the snow conditions. I will say the average mileage for gas consumption is between 18 to 21 mpg.
You have to love it.

:4STroke:

About 18 so far but I only got 500 miles.
On the 160 mile day riding with Bluedog and Suisse Sledder (great guys by the way) it dipped down to 16.7 but we did a lot of very high speed running including several laps around the Cisco Chain and I was in the powder most of the time

Back