• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Generation TTX

image.jpeg

And guess what ended up in my mailbox today. A spindle bushing kit from UPbushman. Great service from that guy!

• I just have to say that I love my Nytro. Went out with four friends riding today and you really notice how fast it is with the Öhlin shocks. I think I ride in a slow, easy pace and my friends have a hard time keeping up with me. Two big thumbs up!

And the frontend is much better now with oilites bushings and UPbushmans kit. A must for your Nytro.

image.jpeg

Today the Nytro turned 4000 km. Runs perfect and fast.
I checked my clutching for the first time ever today. 8700 rpm on really hardpacked.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Perfect day riding. Found a trail system near my home today that I didn't know about. Perfect groomed and really wonderful.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is how my sled looks like right now. I'll get a snow block off plate for the tunnel and I'll powder coat my skid black. I'm thinking of changing my exhaust, but it can't be any louder. Do anyone have a CAD file of a block off plate on their computer? Ordering such a plate will cost a lot in shipping.

Back