• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hats off to Port Yamaha

TURBOFX

Extreme
I would just like to say thanks to Mike Margret Kevin Aime John and Matt for being a top notch dealer to deal with. You guys are the best in every way, service, price, and knowledge of your products. What it is ...is what it is. You guys are straight up with no surprises. Thanks again for everything. ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER !!!!

I agree as well, these people are a pleasure to deal with ;)!. Kevin-it was great to finally meet you at the Syracuse show.
Dan

Port Yamaha is the best!

I have nothing but praise for Port Yamaha. If you want good prices, fast shipping and great service you can't go wrong with Port Yamaha. You may find a litlte cheaper prices from a dealer somewhere way out west but don't go there. Been there done that and got the t-shirt, never again. If you want triple A customer service then look nowhere else than Port Yamaha. Kevin is a super guy to deal with and he knows what is going on for sure.

Hats off to Port Yamaha,
Ralph

Back