• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haven't heard any talk about head to head races against the 850 etec

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
is this not a good subject ????

where should i hae posted it?

Its all good..LOL, I like to see these posts in the Head to Head. To much of the keyboard racing does not really help those that are in need of real good tech info. Let leave it here and if you get anyone to bight on it.

Me thinks the 850 owner has very little to loose in a race with a sidewinder.
If he happens to win, it will be all over doo talk in a heartbeat.
If it looses to a sidewinder, well, everyone expects it to , so no problem there either.
If anyone with a sidewinder is going to run against an 850, make sure both parties understand that it has to be a minimum 1000 foot race. With decent traction, the 850 does accelerate quik to 90-100 on ice .

I'm going to fatten him up with extra bacon, since i do the cooking. Take a laxative so i'm down to 165 lbs. That should put him about 90 lbs heavier than me, that includes my heavy brass kahunas so it's gonna be a race. I have ''purple rage'' intimidation factor going for me so i'll report back next week with blue on really wimpy yellow color results...

Like a buddy of mine said at the shoot-out, you may beat some of those Sidewinders, but it won,t be MY Sidewinder that you beat. And that is all that really matters, to me.

The 850 I have seen are a joke! Can't even beat a good running 800 doo!

I would bet the 2013 800 RR Cat I used to own would spank a 850 Ski-Doo!
What's also funny is that Ski-Doo has to increase their engine to a 850cc to produce equal or slightly (2hp.) more HP than a Cat who's running at 800cc!
Lastly, my Sidewinder is waaaay faster than my 800RR Cat! So, bring on the challenger's! I'm not afraid!

Back