• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haven't heard any talk about head to head races against the 850 etec

IMG_6275.PNG

Thanks I'll be swaping as soon as I find a take off thanks for the info
It transfers & launches unlike any sled I've ever ridden! It hooks up so good most of the time, that it's hard to hang on! You won't be disappointed. Lol

Don it sounds like you are really impressed with the SW. So far I'm loving the one you sold me. I'm very pleased and a bit surprised at how well it rides and handles and the power is unreal. I only have a couple hundred miles on but so far I'm impressed. Wait till Dan hears what you think of it. He will be down from Muskoka with his trailer. Oh BTW is that my sled in the back ground in your avatar?

Yes Joe that is you sled in the background. Nice!!!

Sled looks Great! Did you reinforce the tunnel for the linQ system?

LinQ system work great. Had no problems with this system on a 137 viper and tunnel is 2+ inches shorter on a winder. Should have no issues. Brp fuel caddy as well.

View attachment 125100

I went over Sled first checking clamps, bolts, fluids, cable adjustments, etc.

Adjustments made for 225lb rider and gear.

1) Sled is all stock except C&A 6.5 ski's with slim Jim Dooly's & side fine, custom 4th wheel kit, 192 1.325 studs, BRP 8" adjustable bar riser, OSP secondary clutch adjuster and misc window and touring bags.

2) front shocks set at 0 spring tension, #1 on Compression and middle/stock rebound.

3) middle shock spring 1.25" spring compression and # 2 on Comp/damp.

4) rear springs set at 2 on cam adjuster.

5) rear shock # 2 on comp and stock/ middle damp.

6) removed adjuster blocks but left shaft on flat spot for transfer.

Off topic, but love the yamaha snow blower in the background. We have the same one - cant kill em and outperform anything else!

Don.....I am setting up a LE like yours here this week.

I installed 6.9s and it now feels like EPS, even with 8inch signature BRP carbides, gotta love pilots.

I tried that setting on center coil, but did not like the ride at all, it would buck abit there, so with the steering being so light with the pilots I backed of about half of that.(7-5/8" total spring length) and that smoothed things out, all else I have set to FULL SOFT, and also removed the blocks, but the LE IMO needs longer straps as it has very little transfer, does not look like they are long enough to loosen? When compared to my doo the straps are much tighter.

Dan

I have my center shock about the same as you Dan. Everything on soft but when I get into the rough stuff I have to dial the rear compression up to #2

With the C&A I backed off the front ski pressure as well. Not EPS but handles flat

6.9 I will have to try!

Back