• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days 2016 Photos

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Thank you to all that came to the Hay Days Photo at 2 pm on Sat at the Yamaha Corp Booth and Thank you to all of you who stopped in at our space in the swap to talk shop and say hi. And a special thank you to Yamaha Snowmobiles North America for the swag that was given out after the photo.

TYGroupShot.JPG

Here was out swap spot all set up to sell some extra goodies...

IMG_2075.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

I made my rounds to all the Advertisers I could...

TYHD (1).JPG

TYHD (2).JPG

TYHD (3).JPG

TYHD (4).JPG

TYHD (5).JPG

TYHD (6).JPG

My New SXS was at Evolution Power Sports..

TYHD (7).JPG

Going to have EVO flash the YXZ and add this sweet #*$&@ pipe.

TYHD (8).JPG

TYHD (9).JPG

TYHD (10).JPG

TYHD (11).JPG

TYHD (12).JPG

TYHD (13).JPG

TYHD (14).JPG

TYHD (15).JPG

TYHD (19).JPG

Unreal on the number of people at the show this year.

TYHD (20).JPG

Looks great!!
September 24-25th, The TY road show coming to the Northeast for Excell's Nationals, a 'lil meet & greet? :)

Looks great!!
September 24-25th, The TY road show coming to the Northeast for Excell's Nationals, a 'lil meet & greet? :)

I really want to but at the moment I cant get away for that. I know Excell has wanted me there every year :( But maybe I can help coordinate a little meet and greet for you guys.. I can work it out with Aaron. Thoughts?

Rigidone & myself will be attending (I'm working the food tent for our local sled club), Travis (BOP) says he's coming up with parts to sell.
Not sure of many other "locals" on TY, sure there is though.
Always willing to meet up with peeps.

Thank you to all that came to the Hay Days Photo at 2 pm on Sat at the Yamaha Corp Booth and Thank you to all of you who stopped in at our space in the swap to talk shop and say hi. And a special thank you to Yamaha Snowmobiles North America for the swag that was given out after the photo.

View attachment 120761

Here was out swap spot all set up to sell some extra goodies...

View attachment 120781

View attachment 120782

I made my rounds to all the Advertisers I could...

View attachment 120762

View attachment 120763

View attachment 120764

View attachment 120765

View attachment 120766

View attachment 120767

My New SXS was at Evolution Power Sports..

View attachment 120768

Going to have EVO flash the YXZ and add this sweet #*$&@ pipe.

View attachment 120769

View attachment 120770

View attachment 120771

View attachment 120772

View attachment 120773

View attachment 120774

View attachment 120775

View attachment 120776

View attachment 120777

Unreal on the number of people at the show this year.

View attachment 120778
OK that orange spindles sidewinder or viper sled on display with the large windshield and mirrors built onto it,that is what I need,how can we get that for our 2017 sidewinders?????

Looks great!!

I'll be meeting up with Travis (Barn of Parts) on Saturday to pick up some parts I need.

I'll be meeting up with Travis (Barn of Parts) on Saturday to pick up some parts I need.

I spoke with Excell, I will get a time and place for everyone to meet and post it up for all to see. Excell said they would have a something for all that stopped by.

Sure like to see the swagg that I missed out on. What a turn out and thanks for the many pictures.

I spoke with Excell, I will get a time and place for everyone to meet and post it up for all to see. Excell said they would have a something for all that stopped by.

Cool, I have to see Aaron before the races anyways so I'll chat with him on this but if you need a hand with anything shoot me a PM-
Be more than happy to slip away from slinging burgers for a bit :)

Cool, I have to see Aaron before the races anyways so I'll chat with him on this but if you need a hand with anything shoot me a PM-
Be more than happy to slip away from slinging burgers for a bit :)

Ill talk to Aaron and see if he can be the go to man or if he wants someone else.

Back