• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headlight replacement issue

Don't look blue to me...

20190308_111950-1-1.jpg

I thought it was high as well but I went ahead and ordered them. I'll let the group know my thoughts on them once I install them. I wasn't able to find the PIAA's anywhere for less than a couple hundred dollars here in Canada. They would have been my preference but not at that price.
The Canadian $ increase seems to affect a lot of parts.

Just some info I found;
https://ilumi.co/blogs/pulse/86601543-light-iq-color-temperature-and-cri

"Generally speaking, what's considered 'warm' light falls under the 3000K area, and what's considered 'cool' light is above it. So, a fixture at 6500K is going to give off a bluish bright-white light, and one at 2400K will be a glowing yellow (how we verbally classify colors has little to do with their actual color temperature)."

I find when comparing light sources you really need to have them both next to each other for a good comparison. While at the eye doctor the other day I asked the question, what is the best light for your eyes? I was told that our eyes are able to use day-light (12 noon) most effectively. The doctor also added that the color of the light is not as important as the wave-length.
As I research more and more I am beginning to realize that picking a replacement lamp, LED, HID, or Halogen is a bit more complex than anyone's own personal experience.

Back