• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headlights

I put a good set of LEDs in mine and I was lighting it up for the two sleds ahead of me and we were moving. They just saw their shadows they said. We've tried three different LEDs on my buddy bike and they are not all created equal. I have these with no dead spots and low beam stays on with hi beam.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01GRDJI1U/ref=pe_386430_126088100_TE_item

I'm giving up on my LED's. 3 night rides and I just can't get the throw out of them. Maybe I went with the wrong kind. I went with kx glows. I really like the brightness and how white they are but the reach isn't enough. So I just got a set of xenon 100/90 watt from https://www.bluhmenterprises.com/products/moto-brite-lites.php?pn_category_id=17. I had them in my nytro. Might see how they are on the viper and go to HID's if I have to.
c01e133fb11c97bbbd4f5ff584e96d25.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How easy were this to slap in? Looks like a solid option to try.
The reach is fantastic but the install requires headlight removal and trimming the rubber seals, also the retainer needs to be put on from the bulb end prior to install . The mount on the bulb is screwed on and needs to be removed to put the retainer on, then the plate screw back onto the bulb. Took me 1.5hr

I have a set of Rocz's hid will sell half price plus shipping.

I have a set of Rocz's hid will sell half price plus shipping.

What's half price and where ya located? I'm interested

$75.00 I'm in Newton, Wisconsin

I'm assuming used and they are working? PayPal? I'm in eastern Iowa. I have fedex account so could email you shipping label

So why is this guy telling me Hids have gone by the wayside? I got mine 2-1/2 yrs ago and he said he hasn't sold any in 2 years. Maybe cuz his kit is junk?? I really liked them til they quit on me. Should've went with Rocks kit I guess...
I have a rocks kit and a 2014 viper headlight housing for sale cheap if your interested. the lamps were sent in to rock for the update last summer to help with the hi/low beam gap problem and i could not get them adjusted right for me.

I too love my HIDs from Rock. Now that I have the updated headlight housing they are even better now that I can use both Low and Hi Beams for night riding! Over 5,200 miles on my HIDs.

Can you please elaborate on this some more? I have the sledstart kit on mine. I love it. High and low beam work very well, and give a different pattern. My Gf has the Rock kit. She wanted it because it costs less. When I adjust it so that the low beam works well, it seems that the high beam is in the sky, and therefore useless. I thought maybe it was just me. Your comment makes me think there is more to the story and I'm not the only one with this issue.

Back