• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heavy Duty Drive Shafts

MT.man

Pro
Allen,
I thought I read somewhere that you offer a heavy duty drive shaft with extrovert drivers for 06-09 apex's ? I didn't see them on your web site could you give me some info if you offer such a thing.
Thanks

OEM Shaft (1.0625" hex size) with 9 tooth extrovert drivers installed: $301

Heavy Duty Shaft (1.25" hex size) with 9 tooth extrovert drivers installed: $361 (this would be a "heavy duty" replacement with a little larger hex size)

Allen,
Thanks I just received the front end bushing kit that I ordered monday ( great service )
One question on the drive shaft, is it a bolt on with no worries of contacting the front of the rails ? I do have a fully cliped track.
Thanks

You will be fine with the Monoshock suspension, but if you have a 2007 to 2009 Apex RTX then you will have to trim the front of the rail for the extroverts to clear.

Thanks,
I have an 06 apex so I should be all set. Its good to get this out as there seems to be a market for a stronger shaft than what the oem offers. This might be a fall project

Kinger, I should be able to get your old drivers on the HD shaft without any problems. Yes Micro builds the shafts.

Phazernut, they are Wahl drivers currently. They are $150 for the pair of drivers seperately.

Back