1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems logging in with your old password, click the Forgot Password link in the log in screen to get an email verification to request a new password or click Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is a little Blurp on the 2017 Apex XTX

Discussion in 'Apex General Talk' started by MrSled, May 19, 2016.

1. MrSled

MrSled Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2017 Sidewinder
    Direct Link

For 2017, Yamaha fans are really pumped about the new Sidewinder, but the tried and true APEX is again available for the loyal fans of this bullet proof sled. See more from the Video.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lifetime Member Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha's
    And if the Apex is still around when I hit 20,000 miles I buy another one. If not I'll just put 20,000 more miles on it!

cwcsrx700 and BOUNTYHUNTER like this.
  4. BOUNTYHUNTER

BOUNTYHUNTER Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

ABSOLUTELY X2:Rockon:

5. yamadoo

yamadoo Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'. Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    15 Viper STX DX red/white
    10 Vector LTX Blue
    10 vector White
    11 Venture Gt
    Charley you are going to talk me into another APEX I just know you will...............someday.

6. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lifetime Member Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha's
    Well Mark what sold me on the RX was the motor, What sold me on the Apex was the RX stayed together with my fat Arse on it. What will keep me buying Apexes is all of the of the above! Hard to argue with a motor that is so sweet and a Chassis so strong. You know you want one!

7. yamadoo

yamadoo Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'. Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    15 Viper STX DX red/white
    10 Vector LTX Blue
    10 vector White
    11 Venture Gt
    Yea kinda waiting for this move- we built on the site of our old cabin, moving there soon, so when we sell the house near Rochester I will know if I can seriously look at trading the Vector on a 12+ Apex XTX. That's the dream anyway, my son loves the Viper and I like it too.
    Have a great memorial weekend

MrSled likes this.