• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hi-fax wearing

grapeape

I was out this weekend and I really didn't get the coverage I wanted. I seemed to get good snow on the coolers but not much into the track.

More refining I guess.

There is another member on the site that is trying to get a set on the skis to work as well... I believe testing will be done in a couple of weeks.

280kms

280kms or 190miles wore my original set off and yes there was a lack of snow at the bottom of the hill, but still no excuse, my last two sleds had 100times the gravel road travel and both had about 1200miles when i got rid of them, long story short, never replaced a set before the Apex.
oh and the Maverick Track SUX! 8)

apex

i have 1200 km on my sled and i have notice there liek half worn in the front. and why do you have your mavrick the track is wicked in the pow .if your goign to sell the track and its in good shape let me know ill buy it

Here is what I have done to mount my Ski Scrapers that I got from Hartman. I did some testining this weekend and the brackest held up great. It was hard to tell how much snow actually made it into the track.

I know that some did but due to the conditions I did not really get to check it would be nice to put a small camera down there to see what is going on.

Attachments

• Scratcher Bracket.jpg
    Scratcher Bracket.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 80
  • Scraper Front.jpg
    Scraper Front.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 86
Yamaha sells graphite sliders for the mountain sleds, just ordered mine for the RX1 didn't check on availability for the 162 , just check in the accessory catalog direct from yamaha. :Rockon:
They are cheap to $21 canadian a slider that is next to nothing in US$.

Cheers.....

Back