• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many people have the yes warranty

chuckpp

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha srviper ltx dx
How many people have the yes warranty and is it worth it?

What did you have to use it for?

Had the 5 year YES on my '09 Nytro and it was worth every penny. Subframe, multiple shock rebuilds, a couple rounds of front end bushings and associated parts, exhaust donuts, reverse switch (beep), grip warmers. On my '16 Viper (again the 5 year YES, but so far I am lucky) it's covered the reverse actuator, and is going to cover a new digital instrument panel (anyone else have condensation in theirs, and losing vertical lines? LCD + cold weather never mix well), and whatever else goes wrong. Cheap insurance, as far as I am concerned. Plus it is transferable which is a big selling point when I finally succumb to temptation and go Sidewinder...

I have the 5 year yes and very much worth it. Love my dealer too

Both Vectors. Both had/have YES warranties. 05 = stator, cam chain tensioner and rear shock.
14 = starter (2x), starter relay, beeper, drive side main bearing.

Very worth it to me.

I have it and it covers the sled for 5 years..Try to get that warranty from Doo for $280.

I have purchased the 4 year YES on my last 5 sleds and have never used it on any of them. Each of those sleds have sold to the first guy that looked at them.

I really do believe that your warranty is only as good as the dealer though!

Had the 5 year YES on my '09 Nytro and it was worth every penny. Subframe, multiple shock rebuilds, a couple rounds of front end bushings and associated parts, exhaust donuts, reverse switch (beep), grip warmers. On my '16 Viper (again the 5 year YES, but so far I am lucky) it's covered the reverse actuator, and is going to cover a new digital instrument panel (anyone else have condensation in theirs, and losing vertical lines? LCD + cold weather never mix well), and whatever else goes wrong. Cheap insurance, as far as I am concerned. Plus it is transferable which is a big selling point when I finally succumb to temptation and go Sidewinder...
I have a 15 LTX LE and a 15 LTX LE and both have condensation in the gauge. Have a claim in to Yamaha now (YES) but have not heard back yet.

I had it on my apex and it paid for itself.
Used it for a cracked oil tank and a tps issue.
I now have it on my viper and have used it once.
I had the muffler replaced under yes and the cost of the muffler was comparable to what yes cost me.
I still have 2 years left on warranty so im happy with my purchase

Had on 14 viper- several issues were covered- saved $$ for me. I now have a 15 and have YES again...no need yet, but I feel is great protection....1 or 2 repairs usually pays for it. I paid $520 for 4 years.

I bought my Viper from MOM of Manchester NH also, they charge you full price for YES on the contract and then give you a promo discount with the net cost of the warranty is 280.00 dollars for the warranty. Which is a great deal.

Back