• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how much quicker is a clutched vector than a stock vector?

Oops, sorry for not responding to your question earlier RSVECTORFREAK, but our kits do not lower the top end of the Vector at all. The increase is in the low to midrange with stock top end.

Does the kit with set up tips?

Re: how much quicker is a clutched vector than a stock vecto

number1kyster said:
Thinkin about clutching my sled but was wondering if it adds more low end or gives more top end. I really dont wanna lose what little top end a vector has. Anyone have any feedback for me?

thanks

i put a bender clutch kit in my vector, wow what a pick up i got i gained alot of low end, and a crap load in the mid. i gained about 5 mph but i get there alot faster.

Re: how much quicker is a clutched vector than a stock vecto

bluevector said:
number1kyster said:
Thinkin about clutching my sled but was wondering if it adds more low end or gives more top end. I really dont wanna lose what little top end a vector has. Anyone have any feedback for me?

thanks

i put a bender clutch kit in my vector, wow what a pick up i got i gained alot of low end, and a crap load in the mid. i gained about 5 mph but i get there alot faster.

How much is the Bender kit?

Clutched Vector is about 6 sled lengths faster than stock and that's right from the get go. It truely is a great sled. Currently working on a performance package with the Excell high-flow header!

With the Stage 1 kit the engagement is raised to 4000 rpm. The shift rpm stays the same as stock being in the 8200 to 8600 rpm range.

Back