• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How To Remove Rusted Nuts or Bolts

Can't wait to try that one. I picked up a can of anti-seize on Mooseman's recommendation but I know this is going to come in handy. And my friend's are going think I am so smart.

Thanks for posting.

Melting BeesWax into the threads also works. Also good for noisy serpentine belts on your car/truck, rub the wax on the belt (carefully) with the engine running, removes all belt noise.

The comments are priceless. They called him every name in the book but still didn't even make it to the MMA t shirt and bare feet!

I say it's still worth a try anyways.

i have used the candle on old crusty bleeder screws and gotten them out 95%of the time. it does work.

Those bolts in the vid aren't that bad. But the candle thing does help alittle. Badly rusted bolts/nuts need 2 be almost glowing red hot 2 come off

map gas and PB blaster get it hot enough that the PB blaster creates a plume of white smoke when sprayed on the part spray heavy and it comes out like butter. Have not lost a bleed screw since using this method. have to get it hot enough is the key.

Back