• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane Hindle Muffler

That and there is less heat on the shell of the hindle muffler then you would think
I like what I see and hear with your pipe,so how impressive are the track HP numbers going to be,this may be the combo I will take,if I don't need a fuel box and no tune,just a set of ramps and a spring,that is just what I was looking for. aathanks beast,oh ya,your ramps do they have a weighted tip area,these turbos love tip weight,at least my procross turbo I had did.

the super tuner clutch kit that we now have in manufacturing adds a cool 20hp to the track. Thats like having a 40hp gain in ho at the engine
dave how soon will they be available,and what will the price be,do you have a dealership here in the USA?

Dave you ought to send a pic of them supertuner weights over here,best looking weights I have seen to date,meaty on tip nice for top speed and 6 holes for adjustments.

IMG_0996.JPG

those buggers look serious...wouldnt you say they are mostly drag race weights?

C
hey guy's,we are going to have the clutch arms this afternoon.We will be shipping them starting tomorrow with the mufflers.Thanks for waiting for us
Can you post dyno numbers or a side by side comparison with stock sled?

I think we need some more info other than just these two lines dave,they are track dyno hp numbers I get that,but we need some ref point,other wise it don't mean a lot,does it?

Back