• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2056.gif

Sooo whats the connection with Sledhunter and Shagnos? Seems that Sledhunter may be jealous of Shagnos's wife.. Just my observation...Stay tuned for the next episode.... This thread seems like a reality tv show now or that Jerry Springer show,,,eh?...

OK Shagno, can you get us back on topic & tell us the results of Shag 2.0. Go stalker on us & drag that Nytro boy. Win or loose, we just want to know the results because now we're talking about your wife & her car & that can't be good for anybody...

Serious? Which one is he? The turbo or the Hurricane NYtro? This has been a long thread, we need INFO Shaggy my man!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Winder. I'm still in the minor leagues. Sigh!! But I wore out the credit card and big guns are on the way!!

Sooo whats the connection with Sledhunter and Shagnos? Seems that Sledhunter may be jealous of Shagnos's wife.. Just my observation...Stay tuned for the next episode.... This thread seems like a reality tv show now or that Jerry Springer show,,,eh?...[/QUOTE
View attachment 124140 Cleaned Sledhunter's clock, had him crying for his mom.
Come on now Shagnos!!! We drove 240 miles to get here and you ride 40 miles and call it a day. I rode with Hyprst and Jr. today for a total of 167 miles. Not once in those 167 miles did I come across you and your BFF the Tinter. I'm sure I could have smelled your breath especially since you ate a bowl of a@@h@#$% for lunch and now your talking all this $^&!. Speaking of moms, I have been riding your mom for over 300 miles now!!

View attachment 124159

[QUCome on now Shagnos!!! We drove 240 miles to get here and you ride 40 miles and call it a day. I rode with Hyprst and Jr. today for a total of 167 miles. Not once in those 167 miles did I come across you and your BFF the Tinter. I'm sure I could have smelled your breath especially since you ate a bowl of a@@h@#$% for lunch and now your talking all this $^&!. Speaking of moms, I have been riding your mom for over 300 miles now!!OTE="Shagnos, post: 1333431, member: 29247"]View attachment 124140 Cleaned Sledhunter's clock, had him crying for his mom.[/QUOTE]

IMG_2413.jpg

WHEW! That was close. Your "mom" is a sled. I thought we were gonna have cage match here. We here at TY do NOT condone violence.....but we'll put money down & watch if it's gonna happen...

OK Shaggy, i'm off this thread until you post your next race/whoopin'......i'm getting metacarpal tunnel syndrome

Sounds like this should be moved to the head to head section. Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back