• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5682.PNG

Oh it's coming!!!

OK Shaggy, i'm off this thread until you post your next race/whoopin'......i'm getting metacarpal tunnel syndrome
Oh it's coming!!!

Well guys not a good day. Didn't get a chance to open a can of whoop #*$&@!

Did the junk of snow kill the sled? Could you drive it after that?
Ya I drove it. Snapped everything back in place. Got lucky. At least I didn't hit a deer. Last year in St.
Germain a hawk diving across the trail hit me. That was a bitch!!

Ok got to get back on track. Got goodies coming let's see how they work.

On another note got bitchslapped by a 16 cat Cummings Turbo diesel with a tune. 250hp. Got
to ride it. We made the right choice. It was like riding a hissing tea pot on a bunji cord. Hit the throttle and by the time it responded and made noise you had to hit the brakes. Riding a rubber band, it made me want to ride slow.

Ya I drove it. Snapped everything back in place. Got lucky. At least I didn't hit a deer. Last year in St.
Germain a hawk diving across the trail hit me. That was a bitch!!

You might want to think about a different sport shagnos, seems like a lot of things are against you. Maybe your sugar momma wife should get a big life insurance policy on you. I have never heard of someone getting hit by a hawk. Lol .

It wouldn't surprise me that a 6# Nytro can beat the sidewinder a non decompressed motor has way more pull down low than 9 # decompressed I've proven on my Viper it takes 3# more to run the same. I sold my low boost Viper to get the sw but I have a few buddy's who still have them that I set up and they run hard. I'll find out this weekend if it's faster or not.

How did it go Stone?

You might want to think about a different sport shagnos, seems like a lot of things are against you. Maybe your sugar momma wife should get a big life insurance policy on you. I have never heard of someone getting hit by a hawk. Lol .
Oh I got a big policy! LOL. Got 500 miles stock. Turning wrenches right now. Gonna be handing out #*$&@ whoopins not taking em!!:die

You might want to think about a different sport shagnos, seems like a lot of things are against you I have never heard of someone getting hit by a hawk. Lol .[/QUOTE

You know now that you mention it I have had a run of bad luck on sleds. Heck if it was raining pussies I would get hit in the face with a schlong!
:hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back