• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

innovate boost/air fuel gauge

Country
USA
Snowmobile
srviper and apex
I have an mpi 180 kit running the innovate gauge. My problem is after 400 miles my wideband o2 sensor went out and innovate wont cover it, they say its mounted to close to the turbo. I have the 2nd gen style with the 02 sensors in the muffler.

Has anyone had any problems with there wideband sensors not holding up? Called mpi and he hadn't heard of any issues. Don't want to repalced $65 dollar sensors every weekend.

I just lost mine last weekend but it has been on sleds for 3 yrs now and over 4000 miles. I run 50/50 race / pump or full race 110 octane is hard on them but mine is mounted in the old bung location before the turbo. I would not know why that would make a difference though.

Must have gotten a bad O2 sensor. I've only replaced my O2 on my Nytro once in 4yrs. And that's with a combo of race gas also.

1200 miles. I haven't looked into it yet. Innovate won't help you?

I am waiting for answer from innovatte about my PSb-1 nice lokking gauge but AFR was freezing after 30-60 second! Brand new!!! I am not sure they gona replace it! Felippe the tech support was very professional,but dont know nothing about snowmobile!

Am i the only one who had a LOT backfire whit my MPI turbo! Backfire is not to good for sensor.....:o|:o|:o|

Backfire? I haven't had any. Nice and smooth. Have you checked your header? Maybe cracked. Did you lean out any of the gems settings?

No innovate wont do anything for me. I haven't had a backfire since I turboed mine either.

Same here, first ride out, about 10 miles in. Ulmer is sending a new sensor.

Just curious if you guys having problems used the long bung that comes with the innovate gauge or the short one that MPI supplies

Back