• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Insufficient privaliages ?

Pstn head

TY 4 Stroke Master
Was wondering why I would have " insufficient privaliages " in the classifieds section? Did I do something wrong to loose my privaliages or used them up somehow? I am curious and would like correct the problem if possible because I usually go to the classified's section first when needing a part etc.

What do u mean? U can't see them or u can't post? Can u give me more info? Or an example so I can test it.

And the 7 day free classifieds is a post only forum section, no replies and it is automatically pruned after 7 days.

Thanks guys, it is in the free seven day forum I thought I could reply there, I guess all is good. I can view in every classifieds forums and reply also Thanks again.

I can post an ad in the 7 day section, but the Misc section and others, I also get the "insufficient privileges" error.

Back